- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Premium Quality, No Shell
- — Great source of Omega Fats
Organic pine nuts serve as a great additive to any pastry as they have a sweet taste. Also, popular to use with other food, including meat, vegetables, and sauces, there are so many ways to create delicious and unique dishes. Don’t forget to enjoy them as a snack or serve on your cheese platter. Slightly toasting these kernels will produce a more pronounced flavor. Moreover, proteins, food fiber, iron, and vitamins add even more value to these delicious nuts. Our store provides only premium quality organic pine nuts under the USDA organic standards. Therefore, you can avoid consuming agricultural chemicals added to conventional fertilizers and establish healthy eating habits.
Health Benefits of Organic Pine Nuts
- Pinolenic acid If you are looking for a way to control your weight, it’s better to start with something that can tame your appetite. Pine nuts are the only source of pinolenic acid, which has the unique ability to activate two hormones able to suppress your craving for food, thus making losing weight easier.
- Omega-3 & omega-6 A human body can’t produce these polyunsaturated fatty acids; that’s why consuming them with food is essential for your health. They support your cardiovascular health and the effective functioning of your brain.
- Vitamin E Vitamin E is an antioxidant, which makes it a great solution for staying young. It protects your skin cells against free radicals and helps you remain wrinkle-free for a long time. Your body can’t make it; that’s why you have to make sure to eat it daily. Certified pine nuts are a great choice for getting your daily dose of vitamin E.
- B Vitamins B-group vitamins are essential for metabolism and cell growth. The B6 vitamin helps you maintain healthy nerve cells and provides fat and protein metabolism.
- Manganese helps your bones absorb calcium, which ensures their health and growth. This element can also control your glucose level by balancing your insulin level production. Besides, it serves as an antioxidant and a way to improve your metabolism by triggering certain enzymes. Moreover, it enables your body to fight infectious organisms.