- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Pumpkins Seeds for this powder are 100% organically grown without pesticides, additives, or GMO enhancements
- — You can add our Pepitas Powder to your favorite dish for a distinctive flavor
- — Organic Pumpkin Seeds Powder is the best source of plant-based protein and dietary fibers
- — Full of healthy minerals such as iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, and antioxidant-like compounds. These seeds are alkaline-forming and can help you build strong bones and improve your cognitive functions
Pumpkin Seeds Powder is a beneficial product that has a wealth of useful substances.
The powder includes a large number of beneficial vitamins, trace elements and amino acids (there are 18 types, and a part of them the human body can’t produce on its own), which are important for supporting immunity and human health.
People obtain the powder from pre-dried, ground organic seeds. Further, it is necessary to press the seeds and squeeze oil out of them. The resulting mass is dried and crushed.
Pumpkin Seed Powder Health Benefits
- Organic Pumpkin Seeds Powder helps to provide an energy boost to exercise, and muscle recovery after exercise.
- Improves digestion. Stimulates toxins, is able to cleanse the body of heavy metals (lead, cadmium).
- Increases nutrient absorption. Promotes weight gain.
- In diabetes – reduces the level of sugar.
- The powder contains a large amount of vitamins A and E, which are responsible for the elasticity and smoothness of the skin.
- Cleans blood vessels from cholesterol, improves the circulatory system and the brain.
- Folic and linoleic acids strengthen the walls of arteries, reduce blood pressure, reduce heart pain.
- Iron increases blood hemoglobin.
- Magnesium and potassium ensure stable functioning of the heart muscle.
- Contained phosphorus and zinc stimulate the brain, improves memory, is necessary for mental exertion.
- Reduces chronic inflammation – arthrosis, skin inflammation.
- Powder restores the nervous system.
Pumpkin Seed Powder is an excellent vegetable “energetic” and an excellent source of protein for:
non-dairy vegetarians, people with allergies to milk and dairy products, athletes, those who care about their health.
You can add 2 tablespoons of the Powder in fresh juice, yogurt, smoothies, milk, salads, soup, hummus, desserts.