- — Pumpkins Seeds for this powder are 100% organically grown without pesticides, additives, or GMO enhancements
- — You can add our Pepitas Powder to your favorite dish for a distinctive flavor
- — Organic Pumpkin Seeds Powder is the best source of plant-based protein and dietary fibers
- — Organic Pumpkin Seeds Powder is full of healthy minerals such as iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc
- — Organic Pumpkin Seeds Powder is also full of antioxidant-like compounds. These seeds are alkaline-forming and can help you build strong bones and improve your cognitive functions
Pumpkin Seeds Powder is a beneficial product that has a wealth of useful substances.
The powder includes a large number of beneficial vitamins, trace elements and amino acids (there are 18 types, and a part of them the human body can’t produce on its own), which are important for supporting immunity and human health.
People obtain the powder from pre-dried, ground organic seeds. Further, it is necessary to press the seeds and squeeze oil out of them. The resulting mass is dried and crushed.
Pumpkin Seed Powder Has Many Beneficial Properties
- Organic Pumpkin Seeds Powder helps to provide an energy boost to exercise, and muscle recovery after exercise.
- Improves digestion. Stimulates toxins, is able to cleanse the body of heavy metals (lead, cadmium).
- Increases nutrient absorption. Promotes weight gain.
- In diabetes – reduces the level of sugar.
- The powder contains a large amount of vitamins A and E, which are responsible for the elasticity and smoothness of the skin.
- Cleans blood vessels from cholesterol, improves the circulatory system and the brain.
- Folic and linoleic acids strengthen the walls of arteries, reduce blood pressure, reduce heart pain.
- Iron increases blood hemoglobin.
- Magnesium and potassium ensure stable functioning of the heart muscle.
- Contained phosphorus and zinc stimulate the brain, improves memory, is necessary for mental exertion.
- Reduces chronic inflammation – arthrosis, skin inflammation.
- Powder restores the nervous system.
Pumpkin Seed Powder is an excellent vegetable “energetic” and an excellent source of protein for:
- non-dairy vegetarians;
- people with allergies to milk and dairy products;
- those who care about their health.
You can add 2 tablespoons of the Powder in fresh juice, yogurt, smoothies, milk, salads, soup, hummus, desserts.