- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Very Low in Sodium and Cholesterol Free
- — Excellent source of Protein, Potassium, Zinc, Dietary Fiber, Iron, & Magnesium
- — Rich in Phosphorus, Copper, and Manganese
What if we say, chocolate is actually good for you. When it comes in the form of Certified Organic Cacao Powder, at least, it is. You can’t imagine how many delicious treats you can create and get an enormous nutritional boost.
Raw and unsweetened organic cacao powder has just a bit of caffeine; you get about 12 milligrams per tablespoon. However, if you are caffeine-sensitive, it might be just enough to give you an energy boost.
Benefits for Health and Soul
Organic Cacao Powder is a happy powder that stimulates the production of endorphins; we all know what they are. If you feel blue and need healthy comfort food, try protein balls covered in Cacao Powder. You’ll get a fantastic amount of antioxidants as well; they’ll improve and support your general health.
Organic Cacao: Nutrition Information
You won’t believe the amount of fiber found in Cacao powder, as well as levels of iron and calcium. This combination makes this product unique, as you won’t find many to offer the same values.
If you don’t get enough iron in your diet, this is definitely a must, experiment, add it to your smoothies and protein balls, you’ll see the difference in no time. Besides, calcium, magnesium, and manganese help support bone health.
Moreover, this powder is another excellent product to add to your gluten-free diet, congrats, its a keeper.
How to Store and Use Organic Raw Cacao Powder
Five super self-explanatory and straightforward ways to use Our Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- Cheer yourself up with organic cacao powder hot chocolate.
- Indulge on a chocolate and banana protein smoothie.
- Kick-start your day with Mocha Overnight Oats
- Dissolve the coffee granules in the milk.
- In another bowl, combine the oats with the cocoa (or cacao).
- Add the maple syrup and ricotta.
- Stir thoroughly, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix things up with flavorsome yogurt and fresh fruit.
- Plain Greek Yogurt will add to your protein intake.
- Berries will double your antioxidants. doze
- Bake your own treats with cacao powder.