Organic Raw Nut and Berry Trail Mix
$9.60 – $23.96 lbs
- — Ingredients: Goji Berries
- — Mulberries, Golden Berries, Raisins
- — Cashews, Walnuts, Brazil Nuts
- — Certified Organic
- — Non-GMO, Kosher
For the family on the go, little is more important than quick, grab-and-go snacks that are packed with nutrition. Our superfood trail mix, made with goji berries, mulberries, golden berries, raisins, cashews, walnuts, and Brazil nuts, pack a powerful punch of flavor without sacrificing nutrition. You’d be surprised by how many health benefits are loaded into this quick and tasty snack.
Unsweetened and 100% vegan, this trail mix works well with any diet. It has no cholesterol and is low in sodium, allowing your family to reap the benefits of this nutritionally-dense snack worry-free.
Food to Live is careful about what it calls a Superfood, but this trail mix meets the mark. Here’s what it’s got packed into every delicious serving:
- Dietary Fiber: Fiber stimulates your digestive system, keeping you regular and ensuring that the rest of the nutritious foods you eat are adequately absorbed by your body.
- Protein: Plant-based sources of protein are hard to find, which is a bummer since protein is essential when it comes time for your body to build and repair muscles. Protein also helps you feel full longer, ensuring you don’t overindulge throughout the day.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is super essential for keeping your immune system healthy and your body healthy. It helps fight against inflammatory conditions like rheumatoid arthritis while also giving your skin a healthy glow.
- Calcium: If you want to avoid the pitfalls of brittle bones, increasing your calcium intake is the way to go. It helps with bone density, keeping everything from your teeth to your toes super strong.
- Vitamin C: A powerful healing nutrient, vitamin C is a naturally-produced antioxidant. It can help fight disease and also keeps your skin looking young and fresh.
- Iron: Iron is used to produce hemoglobin, which helps your oxygen move from your lungs to the muscles and organs in your body. If your body doesn’t have enough iron to produce this hemoglobin, your whole body will suffer as a result.
Trail Mix Granola Bar Recipe
- 5 c. old-fashioned rolled oats
- 5 c. nut and berry snack mix
- 1/3 c. ground flax
- ½ c. honey
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter, melted
- Combine oats, flax, and trail mix in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix peanut butter and honey.
- Pour peanut butter/honey mixture over oat and nut mixture. Combine until everything is well-coated.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper. Pour mixture into a pan and tightly pack.
- Refrigerate 1-3 hours before cutting into bars.
Ingredients: Organic Goji Berries, Organic Golden Berries, Organic Mulberries, Organic Raisins, Organic Brazil Nuts, Organic Walnuts, Organic Cashews.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays