Food To Live offers you top-quality Organic Black Maca Powder in bulk. This product is organic and provides all the natural benefits of black maca powder. It boosts your energy, improves fertility, and has a positive effect on your wellbeing as a whole.
Health Benefits of Maca Powder
All types of maca help restore your hormonal balance, energy levels, and fertility to some extent./ However, black roots stand out due to their particular potency for men. Note that ‘black maca root powder’ is the same yellowish color as other types of maca. It’s the skin of the root itself that gives the product its name. However, all maca powders look the same when processed.
Black maca powder benefits for men include a boost of the sperm count and motility. Therefore, it’s the best variety of the maca root for men who want to increase their fertility naturally. Judging by Peru’s population, this food helps with this.
Women can benefit from the positive effects of maca root powder on hormones. This product helps alleviate the symptoms of PMS and boosts libido.
Due to its extremely high content of antioxidants, organic black maca powder is great for your wellbeing on every level. Your brain also benefits from it as maca can help improve mood, focus, and cognition.
It’s important to note that despite boosting your energy, black maca root powder doesn’t contain any caffeine. It’s not a stimulant and perfectly safe.
Black maca health benefits also come from the numerous essential nutrients it contains. 1-2 tablespoons of maca will provide you with notable amounts of:
Organic Maca Powder: Side Effects
Black maca is safe for everyone. The people of Peru, the ‘home’ of the plant, eat it all the time. However, those unused to it might experience some stomach discomfort. You should be able to avoid this by taking your maca with food.
The most common black maca powder dosage is 1-2 tablespoons daily. However, you can consume more if your body reacts well. Be sure to start with barely a teaspoon and let your stomach adjust.
Organic Black Maca Powder: Uses
If you buy in bulk, black maca powder is sure to make its way into many of your recipes as it’s a very versatile ingredient. You can include it in salads, stews, sauces, and baked goods. Don’t forget to add a spoonful of product to make your tasty breakfast more nutritious. It goes well with oatmeal, smoothies, and you can even add it to acai bowls.
Once opened, your bulk black maca powder pack must be stored in an airtight container. Always keep your maca in a cool and dark place, apart from foods with strong odors. Light and heat both reduce its nutritional value fast, and moisture can ruin any powdered product.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Black Maca
Storage Time: Up to 12 Months
Country of Origin: Peru
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Prop 65
Packaged in the same facility as Tree Nuts and Wheat
Not available POST
Chocolate Maca Protein Cookies with Maca Glaze (Vegan, GlutenFree)
¾ cup plant protein powder
3 TBS almond meal (or flour)
2 TBS cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa)
2 TBS black maca powder
½ cup natural nut or seed butter, preferably little to no oil/sugar added
3 TBS brown rice syrup (or honey if not strictly vegan)
1 TBS extra virgin coconut oil, melted
3-4 TBS unsweetened non-dairy milk
1TBS maca powder
1TBS coconut butter
1. In a large bowl, combine protein powder, almond meal, cacao powder, and maca powder. Stir until well mixed and set aside.
2. Add in nut or seed butter, brown rice syrup, and melted coconut oil. 3. Stir gently until well combined.
4. Add one tablespoon of milk at a time, until mixture forms into crumbled dough texture. Dough should be moist, but slightly crumbly.
5. Divide dough into 8 even pieces, about golf ball size, rolling into circle and shaping into flat cookie shape. Place on lined baking sheet, set aside.
6. In a small bowl mix together maca and coconut butter until well combined. Use spoon to drizzle maca coconut butter topping over cookies. Place baking sheet in freezer for 15 minutes, or fridge for 30 minutes and allow cookies and melted chocolate to set.
7. Store cookies in airtight container in fridge up to 2 weeks, and in freezer well wrapped for up to 3 months.
Recipe source: http://amp.gs/f9Nt
Green Apple Spirulina Smoothie
whole green apple chopped roughly
1 handful spinach
2 inches ginger grated & chopped roughly
1 tsp spirulina
2 tbs flax seed
2 tbs chia seed
½ tsp maca powder
1 tbs maple syrup or to taste
½ cup almond milk add slowly as needed
1 cup frozen peach
¼ cup granola
½ cup strawberries sliced vertically
Blend green apple, spinach, spirulina, flax seed, chia seed, maca powder, maple syrup, and almond milk. Slowly add the almond milk as needed.
Add the frozen peaches and blend.
Top with granola and strawberries.
Recipe Source: http://amp.gs/pNvg
Chocolate Maca Banana Smoothie
1 frozen banana
1 tbsp raw cacao powder
1 tbsp gelatinized (better digested) or raw maca root powder