Salad Mix of Sprouting Seed
$6.30 – $25.98 lb
- — Sprouting Seeds
- — Broccoli, Alfalfa, Radish, Clover
- — High Germination Rate
- — Gluten, Cholesterol and Sugars Free
- — Country of Origin: Broccoli Seeds (Italy, USA), Alfalfa Seeds (Italy, USA), Radish Seeds (USA), Clover Seeds (USA)
Our salad mix of sprouting seeds, which includes alfalfa, radish, broccoli, and clover, will help you to diversify your menu and extend your youth for no less than 20 years. This product is the best supplier of enzymes, vitamins, dietary fiber, amino acids, fatty acids, and microelements. Sprouting seeds contain 40 times more natural enzymes than any other product. The content of vitamins and minerals in them is ten times higher than the amount of nutrients in the same plant. Antioxidants contained in the seeds prevent DNA damage, which prolongs life.
Health Benefits of Our Salad Mix of Sprouting Seeds
- The sprouting seeds of alfalfa, contained in our salad mix, have the ability to lower cholesterol, inhibit the multiplication of viruses, and stop the growth of malignant tumor cells. The seeds have anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-virus, and anti-carcinogenic properties. They also contribute to the development of insulin. They are rich in enzymes that improve digestion.
- The sprouting seeds of radishes are rich in glucoraphanin that has great anticancer properties. The content of glucoraphanin in seeds decreases with the development of the plant. Radish sprouts have a high content of nutrients, particularly vitamins (A, B, B2, C), and minerals (iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and sodium). Red radish sprouts contain 15% of protein and have a positive effect on eyesight and digestion.
- The consumption of broccoli sprouting seeds can have the greatest effect on the body. They have a much higher concentration of sulforaphane. The sprouting seeds are especially useful when gathered on the third day of cultivation. They have shown properties that protect the epidermis from UV rays, and thus can prevent skin cancer.
- A regular consumption of clover sprouting seeds improves digestion, metabolism, and blood composition. It also strengthens the immune system, replenishes the body’s reserves of vitamins and minerals, leads to normal acid-alkaline balance, removes toxins and waste products, and prolongs youth.
How to Sprout Seeds at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays