- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Hulled Raw Hemp Hearts
- — High in Protein & Iron
- — Cholesterol, Sugars & Gluten Free
Organic Canadian Hemp seeds are delicious, nutritious, and generally great for you. This food is considered one of the best sources of vegan protein as well as a variety of essential nutrients. Food To Live Organic Hemp Seeds are 100% GMO, and toxin-free.
Organic Canadian Hemp Seeds Benefits
The most important of the many benefits of organic hemp seeds are:
- Loaded with essential nutrients This food provides a wide range of vitamins, minerals, proteins, and omega-three fatty acids. A single meal that contains about an ounce of the seeds will allow you to meet almost half of your required daily dose of magnesium and a quarter of zinc.
- They are heart-friendly Unlike many similar foods that only help to lower the levels of bad cholesterol, hemp seeds offer another significant benefit. They contain nitric oxide, an element that naturally relaxes the blood vessels. Seeds and nuts are considered heart-friendly by default, but hemp is the best in this regard.
- They contain omega 3 The seeds are rich in omega-three fats, which have potent anti-inflammatory properties. Consuming them on a regular basis will help improve your general wellbeing and even benefit your looks. Omega 3 fatty acids help keep your skin smooth and glowing with beauty. Vegans and other people who don’t eat fish would appreciate hemp seeds most.
- They support healthy digestion. As organic hemp seeds contain lots of dietary fiber, they help promote your digestive function. You can include them in a weight loss diet if you plan your meals right.