- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — Delicious, Organic Nutritious Mix
- — High Germination Rate
- — Organic Green Peas 25%, Organic Adzuki Beans 25%, Organic Garbanzo 25%, Organic Lentils 25%
Our crunchy organic mix of sprouting beans is a delicious mixture of organic green pea, organic adzuki, organic lentil, and organic garbanzo in an equal proportion. These natural products provide significant health benefits. You can add them to salads, soups, and vegetable stews. These organic foods are perfect for those who want to limit their calorie intake because they almost do not contain any fat but are still quite nutritious.
Health Benefits of Organic Sprouting Beans
There are several main reasons to eat more sprouting organic legumes, as described below:
- The sprouts contain more enzymes as compared to vegetables and fruits. These particular proteins help your body get essential fatty amino acids, minerals, and vitamins to ensure that the body’s process works effectively.
- The content of essential fatty acids increases in sprouted foods, so eating some sprouted organic beans in an excellent way to get these deficient fats.
- The sprouted organic legumes contain proteins of better quality than raw or prepared foods. For example, the nutritional value of the amino acid lysine, which maintains a healthy immune system, increases substantially during the sprouting process. By alkalizing our body, sprouts prevent many illnesses.
- The content of vitamins A, B, C, and E increases by 15-20 times the original value within a few days of sprouting. Sprouts also contain magnesium, calcium, and other alkaline minerals that we need to balance our body’s chemistry to improve metabolism.
- The sprouted organic legumes contain fiber of high quality. It helps you lose weight and ensures that your body moves toxins and fats out effectively. At the same time, they provide enough energy to complete your everyday routine.
The crunchy organic mix is not ready to eat. It would be best if you sprouted first before adding to salads or cook the beans.
How to Sprout Beans at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of beans, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix beans up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow beans to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the beans into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!