- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — Sprouting Seeds, High Germination Rate
- — Organic Broccoli Seeds, Organic Clover Seeds, Organic Alfalfa Seeds
- — Gluten, Cholesterol and Sugars Free
Organic Antioxidant Mix of Sprouting Seeds is a unique and tasty blend of the most popular seeds, including organic broccoli, organic alfalfa, and organic clover. This unique combination of seeds is delicious and nutritious, as they all have a pleasant and nutty flavor. You can add these foods to salads, main dishes, sandwiches, and green smoothies. The antioxidant mix is an excellent alternative to synthetic vitamins that contains natural nutrients and provide significant health benefits.
Health Benefits of Our Organic Antioxidant Mix of Sprouting Seeds
- The rich content of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids in the sprouting seeds is 50 times higher than in fruits and vegetables. Therefore, the mix of sprouting seeds is an indispensable source of nutrients for the body.
- The sprouting seeds of the organic alfalfa have a high content of vitamins B1, B2, E, K, D, and vitamin A. They also contain minerals such as phosphorus, calcium (5 times as much as milk), magnesium, iron, potassium, sulfur, and a large amount of protein. Alfalfa sprouting seeds are incredibly beneficial to health, as they are used for the prevention of anemia, bleeding, and osteoporosis.
- Organic broccoli sprouting seeds strengthen the body, improve digestion, have tonic and mineralizing effects, and protect the body from free radicals. They contain large quantities of vitamins (A, B, C, E) and minerals (potassium, calcium, iodine, magnesium, and sulfur). Besides, the antioxidant sprouting seeds of broccoli contain vitamin C, which is 500 times more than in broccoli. The regular consumption of sprouting seeds prevents the development of atherosclerosis and cataracts. Also, it improves heart function, supports thyroid function, and prevents aging of the body.
- Organic clover sprouting seeds are rich in proteins. They contain vitamins (A, B, C, E) and minerals (phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and calcium). These foods have an antispasmodic and relaxing effect on the nervous system, and will also purify the blood. Clover sprouting seeds are one of the indispensable ingredients in women’s diet; they contain phytoestrogens and have antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory effects. They are also used to help restore the acid-alkali balance, prevent the development of atherosclerosis, and remove toxins.
How to Sprout Seeds at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain every 8-12 hours again for three days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!