- — Box Content: Coriander Seeds (4-oz bag), Yellow Mustard seeds (8-oz bag), Dill Seeds (8-oz bag), Black Pepper (8-oz bag), Sea salt (8-oz bag)
What makes this Gift Set so special?
Are you looking for a way to make the pickling process simpler? Or do you need a gift for someone who enjoys homemade pickles? Look no further. Food to Live is excited to present all natural 5 Pack Variety Gift Set which includes Coriander Seeds, Yellow Mustard Seeds, Dill Seeds, Black Pepper Corns, and Sea Salt. It’s an ideal beautifully packaged gift for someone who enjoys DIY food projects at home, or a holiday gift for a coworker, family member, and friend. Besides, you can get it for yourself as seasoning refill since it is more budget-friendly than buying all the ingredients separately. This Homemade Pickles Spice Kit by Food to Live is made of Premium Quality, Fresh Dried, Kosher, and Vegan spices.
How to use Spices for Pickling Gift Bundle
This 5 Spices Set is perfect for making delicious, pickled cucumbers at home. They are an amazing addition to mashed potatoes, rice, wheat porridge, meat, sandwiches, burgers, and will be a great appetizer on the dinner table. Moreover, you can use this culinary pickling seasoning for almost any other veggies. Try making pickled onions, cauliflower, peppers, tomatoes, beets, and carrots. Furthermore, our Gourmet Spices in a Gift Box can be used for enhancing the flavor of meat, stews, sauces, beans, and rice. These spice rack essentials will come in handy all year round. Our Dill Pickle Seasoning Gift Set is also a wonderful option if you need spice refill for your reusable jars; nevertheless, our packaging will perfectly work on its own too, since all the herbs are sold in convenient resealable bags. Apart from that, it’s better to shop our budget-friendly seasoning for pickles bulk as it can be used for both pickled veggies and savory dishes.
Easy recipe for Quick Dill Pickling at Home
• In a small saucepan combine water, 1 ½ cups white distilled vinegar, and 1 tsp sugar. Stir until dissolved and bring to a simmer over medium heat
• Put the brine aside and let it cool for about an hour (place in a refrigerator)
• Slice cucumbers and add them to a mason jar in a vertical position along with 1 tsp dill pickle seasoning, 1 tsp coriander seeds, 1 tsp yellow mustard seeds, and 2 tsp sea salt
• Pour the brine into a jar with cucumbers, so they are fully submerged
• Seal tightly and shake to mix everything
• Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (24 hours is preferred)
• Enjoy crunchy pickles!
The Nutritional Value of Fresh Dried Spices for Pickles
A great thing about spices and herbs is that not only do they enhance the flavor of your dishes but also boost their nutritional value. Mustard Seeds, for instance, are a source of fiber, Selenium, Calcium, and Iron while Dill Seeds contain Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium and may help lower blood sugar levels. Black Pepper and Coriander Seeds are loaded with potent antioxidants that may reduce inflammation and have immune-boosting properties. Pickles are an amazing combination of benefits found in cucumbers, vinegar, and spices. They are low in fat but rich in Vitamins C, K, A, and B. Finally, Pickles can be eaten on Keto diet as a snack in moderation.
Store bulk spices in a cool dark and dry place away from direct sunlight.