- — Kosher, Raw, Sproutable, Vegan
- — Delicious, Nutritious Mix
- — High Germination Rate
- — Green Peas 25%, Adzuki 25%, Garbanzo 25%, Lentils 25%
Our crunchy mix of sprouting beans is a delicious mixture of green pea, adzuki, lentil, and garbanzo in an equal proportion. These products provide significant health benefits. Once you sprout these beans, you can add them to salads, soups, and vegetable stews. These foods are perfect for those who want to limit their calorie intake because they almost do not contain any fat but are still quite nutritious.
Sprouting manages to intensify the nutritional value of grains, legumes, or beans. These include certain anti-nutrients, including phytic acid, which locks up essential minerals. It also suppresses our digestive enzymes that can cause indigestion and intestinal gas. Furthermore, it provides antioxidants and increases the activity of chlorophyll, which helps in detoxifying the body by boosting the body’s oxygen levels.”
Health Benefits of Sprouting Beans
Sprouts contain significant content of living enzymes. These enzymes further help boost your metabolic processes and improve chemical resistance, specifically when it comes to digestion. Enzymes process the food efficiently and enhance the nutrients intake by the digestive tract.
Bean Sprouts also have a lot of dietary fiber, which helps to regulate digestion. Fiber bulks up the stool, making it easier to pass through the digestive tract. Sprouts help boost your blood circulation by maintaining your red blood cell count with significant amounts of iron and copper. It further helps in supplying oxygen to various organs and cells to optimize their performance. Sprouts tend to repair capillaries to get strong and thick hair too. A healthy blood supply is an excellent aid for hair growth. It helps to generate new blood vessels and increases circulation to the scalp and follicles.
Sprouts have a significant vitamin C content that makes it a robust stimulant for the white blood cells in the body to combat off infections and viruses and, thus, to strengthen your immunity system. It also has plentiful vitamin A. Vitamin A has several antioxidant qualities that make a great source of immune system strength. Make sure you sprout well to reap the maximum profits.
How to Sprout Beans at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of beans, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix beans up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow beans to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the beans into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!