Crunchy Mix of Sprouting Beans
$2.10 – $9.99 lb
Out of stock
- — Raw Beans
- — Delicious, Nutritious Mix
- — High Germination Rate
- — Green Peas 25%, Adzuki 25%
- — Garbanzo 25%, Lentils 25%
- — Country of Origin: Adzuki Beans (China, USA), Lentils (USA), Green Peas (USA), Garbanzo Beans (Mexico)
Our crunchy mix of sprouting beans is a delicious mixture of green pea, adzuki, lentil, and garbanzo in an equal proportion. These products provide great health benefits. You can add them to salads, soups, and vegetable stew or eat as fresh snacks. These foods are perfect for those who want to limit their calorie intake because they almost do not contain any fat but are still quite nutritious.
Health Benefits of Sprouting Beans
There are several main reasons to eat more sprouting beans as described below:
- The sprouts contain more enzymes as compared to vegetables and fruits. These special types of proteins help your body get essential fatty amino acids, minerals, and vitamins to ensure that the body’s process works effectively.
- The content of essential fatty acids increases in sprouted foods, so eating some sprouted beans in an excellent way to get these deficient fats.
- The sprouted beans contain proteins of a better quality than raw or prepared foods. For example, the nutritional value of the amino acid lysine, which maintains a healthy immune system, increases substantially during the sprouting process. By alkalizing our body, sprouts prevent many illnesses.
- The content of vitamins A, B, C, and E increases by 15-20 times the original value within a few days of sprouting. Sprouts also contain magnesium, calcium, and other alkaline minerals that we need in order to balance our body’s chemistry for improving metabolism.
- The sprouted beans contain fiber of a high quality. It helps you lose weight and ensures that your body moves toxins and fats out effectively. At the same time, they provide enough energy to complete your everyday routine.
The crunchy mix is not ready to eat. You need to sprout them first or alternatively, just cook the beans.
How to Sprout Beans at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of beans, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix beans up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow beans to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the beans into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays