$5.54 – $15.98 lb
- — Raw, Whole Nuts, No Shell,
- — Non-Pareil Supreme Almonds
- — Kosher, Vegan
- — Steam Pasteurized
- — Cholesterol & Sodium Free
- — A Good Source of Riboflavin,
- — Magnesium, Manganese, and Vitamin E
Almonds are incredibly delicious, which is why they are so famous all over the world. They originate from West Asia, but today they are cultivated in many countries. At the moment, California is considered the best producer of almonds.
They are often used in desserts and confectionaries. However, they can be added to a great variety of other dishes. The one thing you can be sure of is that these Almonds will make any food taste better. They are also very delicious on their own, so you can eat them raw as a snack. However, note that there is no such thing as 100% raw almonds in California as the law requires all of them to be pasteurized.
Apart from being incredibly tasty, almonds also make you healthier. The most significant benefits they offer to your health are:
- They provide you with all the essential nutrients.
The reason that makes almonds such an excellent snack is that they give you everything you need to support your body and provide you with a boost of energy that will last for quite a while. The nutrients in them affect a significant number of processes inside your body and maintain your overall well-being as well as increase your resistance to diseases.
- Almonds lower the levels of “bad” cholesterol.
Almonds are rich in oleic acid. Therefore, they can reduce the levels of LDL cholesterol and strengthen your arteries reducing the risk of heart disease, stroke, and similar conditions.
- They make you beautiful.
The extremely high content of vitamin E makes almonds a useful beauty tool. This element is essential for maintaining the strength and integrity of cell membranes. Therefore, it can make our skin more elastic and smooth, and your hair and nails – stronger.
- They strengthen your bones.
Almonds are packed with calcium and manganese, two minerals essential for bone density. Therefore, eating them on a regular basis can protect you from developing osteoporosis.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
Recommended postsNot available POST
- 1½ cups almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add the almonds to your food processor or high-speed blender. Process until smooth and creamy like peanut butter. This may take about 15-20 minutes depending on your machine.
- Add the vanilla and cinnamon, and pulse to combine ingredients. Store almond butter in a glass jar or airtight container.
We also have
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pinch of chili flakes (optional)
- 1/3 cup almonds roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Salt to taste
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Toss in the Brussels sprouts so cut side is face down. Cover and allow to cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the orange juice, agave syrup, vinegar, garlic, salt, and chili flakes (if using) in a small bowl.
- Pour the glaze into the skillet and stir the brussels around in the glaze.
- Allow cooking for 5 minutes, when the glaze starts to thicken. Toss in the chopped almonds, and pomegranate seeds and remove from heat.
We also have