- — Kosher, Raw, Vegan
- — Perfect choice for people who are looking for a fulfillment of their cravings for tasty and healthy nuts
- — Grown the same way as they were since ancient times: with love, care and without any additives
- — Steam pasteurized California almonds have a high concentration of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, and folic acid, which have beneficial effects for you
- — Very low in cholesterol and sodium but high in riboflavin and manganese
Almonds are incredibly delicious, which is why they are so famous all over the world. They originate from the Middle East, but today they are cultivated in many countries, and at the moment, California is considered the best producer of almonds. Food To Live Almonds are the edible seeds of Prunus dulcis that you might know as the almond tree. When you buy these nuts at the store, they usually have no shell, revealing the edible nut inside — sold either raw or roasted. You can make almond milk, oil, butter, flour or paste — also known as marzipan. We recommend you enjoy Food To Live Almonds as is; there is nothing better than a sweet flavor once you start crunching. They are also very delicious on their own, so you can eat them raw as a snack. Please be advised; all California almonds go through pasteurization, as the law requires.
Almonds Health Benefits
Apart from being incredibly tasty, almonds improve your health. The reason that makes almonds such an excellent snack is that they give you everything you need to support your body and provide you with a boost of energy that will last for quite a while. The nutrients affect a significant number of processes in your body and maintain overall well-being.
- Lowers the level of not so good cholesterol They are rich in oleic acid. Therefore, they can reduce the levels of LDL cholesterol and strengthen your arteries, reducing the risk of heart disease, stroke, and similar conditions.
- They make you beautiful The extremely high content of vitamin E makes almonds a useful beauty tool. This element is essential for maintaining the strength and integrity of cell membranes. Therefore, it can make your skin elastic and smooth, and your hair and nails – stronger.
- Strengthen your bones. They are loaded with calcium and manganese, two minerals essential for bone density.
Eat your almonds. They are excellent brain food and give you energy. Since almonds are known to boost your memory, they just might help you with your school scores. Blanched almonds are more comfortable to digest, blanching releases an enzyme inhibitor, which helps in the body’s digestion and increases their nutrient density. Almonds are an excellent source of nutrition; rich in vitamin E, B-Complex vitamins, calcium, magnesium, iron, and zinc.