- — Kosher, Raw, Vegan
- — Perfect choice for people who are looking for a fulfillment of their cravings for tasty and healthy nuts
- — Grown the same way as they were since ancient times: with love, care and without any additives
- — Steam pasteurized California almonds have a high concentration of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, and folic acid, which have beneficial effects for you
- — Very low in cholesterol and sodium but high in riboflavin and manganese
Almonds are often used in desserts
Almonds are incredibly delicious, which is why they are so famous all over the world. They originate from West Asia, but today they are cultivated in many countries. At the moment, California is considered the best producer of almonds.
They are often used in desserts and confectionaries. However, they can be added to a great variety of other dishes. The one thing you can be sure of is that these Almonds will make any food taste better. They are also very delicious on their own, so you can eat them raw as a snack. However, note that there is no such thing as 100% raw almonds in California as the law requires all of them to be pasteurized.
Almonds Health Benefits
Apart from being incredibly tasty, almonds also make you healthier. The most significant benefits they offer to your health are:
- They provide you with all the essential nutrients
The reason that makes almonds such an excellent snack is that they give you everything you need to support your body and provide you with a boost of energy that will last for quite a while. The nutrients in them affect a significant number of processes inside your body and maintain your overall well-being as well as increase your resistance to diseases.
- Almonds lower the levels of “bad” cholesterol
Almonds are rich in oleic acid. Therefore, they can reduce the levels of LDL cholesterol and strengthen your arteries reducing the risk of heart disease, stroke, and similar conditions.
- They make you beautiful
The extremely high content of vitamin E makes almonds a useful beauty tool. This element is essential for maintaining the strength and integrity of cell membranes. Therefore, it can make our skin more elastic and smooth, and your hair and nails – stronger.
- They strengthen your bones
Almonds are packed with calcium and manganese, two minerals essential for bone density. Therefore, eating them on a regular basis can protect you from developing osteoporosis.