$10.44 – $25.99 lb
- — Raw Nuts, Unsalted, No Shell
- — Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Kosher
- — Large Size, Light Halves & Pieces
- — Free of Cholesterol
- — Very Low in Sodium
- — A good source of Copper
- — A very good source of Manganese
- — Country of Origin: USA
Organic walnuts are healthier than non-organic ones. The main reason for this is that they do not contain pesticides and were not irradiated. They have more healthy fats and minerals, including magnesium and calcium that are essential minerals for bone-building.
Walnuts belong to the tree nut family and have a unique nutritional profile. The studies of the organic walnuts have shown these astonishing facts:
- The consumption of walnuts lowers risks of heart diseases because of the high content of the amino acid I-arginine.
- These nuts can support your brain activity and make your cognitive function better.
- Since these foods are rich in polyphenols, they help your immune system fight different diseases.
- They reduce risks of breast and prostate cancer. For example, according to a recent study, the whole walnut diet reduces prostate cancer growth by more than 30 percent.
- Antioxidants and vitamin E from these nuts help your body combat free radicals effectively, so age-related body changes are slower.
- Walnut consumption supports healthy cholesterol levels since they contain omega-3 fatty acids.
- One of the most surprising facts is that walnuts affect reproductive health in men by improving sperm quality.
- People with type 2 diabetes can improve their metabolic parameters by adding walnuts to their diets.
- Walnuts contain melatonin, a hormone that regulates sleep, so having some walnuts during dinner will lead to a restful sleep at night.
- Phytochemical substances in walnuts reduce the effects of inflammation in the body.
Those above ten significant facts explain why it is a good idea to eat organic walnuts, so do not hesitate to try our large size, shelled organic kernels. You will get a delicious taste and excellent flavor, along with numerous health benefits.
How to Store Organic Walnuts
Since organic walnuts contain plenty of polyunsaturated fats and do not contain conservation chemicals, they can go rancid quickly. Keep in mind also that these nuts can absorb flavors, so you need to store them in an airtight can. We recommend finding a low-humidity place, away from heat and light. It is a good idea to put walnuts in your refrigerator where shelled walnuts can last up to six months. In a freezer, they can last even longer, up to twelve months.
You can enjoy the pleasant taste of walnuts by adding them to salads and side dishes, using them in baking, and eating them as a snack at the office.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
Recommended postsNot available POST
- 2 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 400 gr. cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 100 gr. walnuts, finely chopped
- 400 ml. cans peeled chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1/4 tsp (or more) dried chili flakes
- sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Heat up the olive oil in a pot or wide saucepan on medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cremini mushrooms and cook for 6-8 minutes, during which the mushrooms will release their water.
- Once this water has completely evaporated and the mixture is fairly dry, add all the herbs and spices.
- Mix well to ensure the mushrooms are well coated with the spices.
- Add the canned peeled tomatoes and mix again.
- Allow cooking on medium-low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chopped walnuts and cook for an extra 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve with a serving of cooked pasta (use gluten-free pasta if you are intolerant to gluten) and a sprinkle of vegan parmesan ‘cheese’!
We also have
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and spray an 8″ square baking dish or pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a medium bowl and stir to combine. In another large bowl, whisk together the milk, banana, egg, and vanilla. Slowly pour in the melted butter, whisking constantly.
- Add the oat mixture into the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Transfer to the greased baking dish and bake for 25 minutes. Meanwhile, put the chopped walnuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5 minutes. Sprinkle the toasted walnuts and honey on top of the oatmeal and cool slightly before serving.
We also have
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups walnuts
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cup of cold water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped carrots
Easy Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8-ounce container vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Additional walnuts for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two round cake pans with vegetable spray. You can also place a piece of parchment paper at the bottom of the pans and spray the sides with vegetable oil.
- Combine in a large mixing bowl the flour, sugar, vanilla powder, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Place walnuts on a baking pan and toast for 5 minutes. Be careful not to cook too long because they will burn. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before chopping. Stir half of the walnuts into the flour mixture.
- In a smaller bowl combine the vegetable oil, water, vinegar, and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add the chopped carrots to a food processor and pulse several times to shred the carrots. Pour the shredded carrots into the vegetable oil mixture. Stir to combine. Pour this into the flour mixture. Stir until combined.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pans. Bake for 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for about 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Allow the cakes to cool completely.
- In the meantime make your Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting by combining the vegan cream cheese and vegan butter in a mixing bowl. Mix until light and fluffy. Add the powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time, until you reach the desired consistency, which should be spreadable but thick.
- Ice the top of one of the cakes. Top with additional chopped, toasted walnuts. Place the second cake on top. Cover the top cake and sides with frosting. Garnish with chopped walnuts
We also have