- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Very Low in Cholesterol, Sodium and Saturated Fat
- — Rich in Selenium and Manganese
- — Product of the USA
Organic Whole Spelt Flour is a whole-grain product including a shell of the grain, which contains most of the benefits and tastes. Organic Whole Spelt Flour is a beige color, a coarse grinding structure, a pleasant smell. Caloric content of Organic Whole Spelt Flour is 361 kcal per 100 g of product.
The shell of Spelt grain contains fiber and a large number of essential amino acids. Organic Whole Spelt Flour is a source of easily digestible protein and carbohydrates.
Organic Whole Spelt Flour contains many vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamins: B1; B2; B5; B6; B9; E; H; PP.
- Minerals: Magnesium; Zinc; Selenium; Copper; Manganese; Iron; Phosphorus; Sodium.
You can use Organic Whole Spelt Flour in almost all types of baking, pancakes and fritters, cookies, and muffins, pies. The flour may be added to sauces and vegetarian soups for thickening. You should store Organic Whole Spelt Flour in a dry, dark and cool place for up to 12 months.