- — Certified Organic Product
- — Very low in Sodium and Cholesterol-free
- — Rich in Magnesium and Manganese
- — Excellent source of Phosphorus and Cooper
Organic Super Grains Mix consists of Organic Red Quinoa, Organic White Quinoa, Organic Millet, and Organic Buckwheat.
Organic Super Grains Mix Health Benefits
Each type of grains included in the mix has its own set of beneficial vitamins and minerals.
- Quinoa is rich in fiber and antioxidants. It contains omega-3 fatty acids, flavonoids, including quercetin and kaempferol, as well as vitamins (B9, B1, B2, B6, E) and minerals (manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, iron, zinc). Two exceptional benefits of quinoa are high protein and absolute gluten-free. This makes quinoa an indispensable product for vegans and those who don’t tolerate gluten.
- Millet is a pantry of vitamins, minerals, fats, proteins, and essential amino acids. Carbohydrates contained in cereals, help cleanse the body of toxins and slags. Millet is recommended to include in the diet of people suffering from disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. The cereal contains vitamins of group B (B1; B2; B6; B9) as well as a large variety of trace elements (Iron; Potassium; Manganese; Sodium; Flint and fluorine; Magnesium; Copper).
- Green buckwheat does not undergo heat treatment, which means it retains all the beneficial substances. Green buckwheat is an environmentally friendly and safe culture. The composition of green buckwheat includes 18 amino acids. It also contains vitamins of group B: B1, B2, PP, B5, B6, B9; macro- and microelements: potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, sodium, selenium. In green buckwheat, quercetin and flavonoid proanthocyanidin are present, the antioxidant activity of which is about 50 times higher than that of vitamin E and selenium and 20 times stronger than that of vitamin C.
How to Cook Organic Super Grains Mix
You can make a tasty side dish, or serve it with vegetables. In addition, add the grains in soups, make various desserts. Cook a healthy cereal porridge for breakfast.
We offer you a simple recipe for cooking Organic Super Grains Mix:
- Rinse the grits thoroughly under cold running water.
- Pour water into the pot in a ratio of 1 to 3.
- Add salt, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cook under a lid until softened, about 15 minutes.
- After that, remove from heat and let stand with the lid closed for 5 minutes.
- Stir with a fork and serve. You can also add a little oil.
To make a delicious dessert, grind cooked grains with a blender, add honey (or sugar), cinnamon, various fruits or nuts.
Reusable zip packaging will keep the product fresh and tasty for a long time.