- — Cashews, Hazelnuts, Pumpkin Seeds, Goldenberries, Cherries, Cranberries
- — Kosher, Non-GMO, Organic, Raw, Vegan
- — Very low in Cholesterol and Sodium
- — Rich in natural antioxidants
- — An excellent source of Protein, Vitamin K, Iron, Vitamin C & Vitamin A
Organic Raw Nuts and Berries with Pumpkin Seeds Snack Mix is a collection of the most delicious and healthy products. It includes individually packaged Organic Cashews, Organic Hazelnuts, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Golden Berries, Organic Cherries, and Organic Cranberries. Each component of the mix has a delicious taste, health benefits, and a rich combination of nutrients. Therefore, it is challenging not to overestimate all the perks of this mix because it retains in itself all the beneficial properties of its constituent products.
Health Benefits and Nutritional Value
- Organic Cashew nuts are a very nutritious and healthy product. They are rich in proteins and carbohydrates, fatty acids and oils, vitamins A, B1, and B2. Besides, it contains a large amount of iron, zinc, phosphorus, and calcium and potassium. Regular consumption of these nuts strengthens the immune system, improves metabolism, strengthens the cardiovascular system, lowers cholesterol, and blood sugar.
- The nutritional value of Organic hazelnuts has up to 79% fat, protein — 22%, 4% carbohydrates, and various vitamins — B1, B2, C, and more. In addition, they contain carotene, fiber, flavonoids, and amino acids necessary for the human body.
- Organic Pumpkin seeds are rich in various micro and macronutrients, including Vitamins A, E, C, PP, K, and a large number of vitamins of group B. Moreover, they carry potassium and magnesium, calcium, iron and phosphorus, sodium, selenium, copper, zinc, and amino acids essential for the human body. This vital product for the diet strengthens the immune system and increases the body’s resistance to diseases.
- Organic Goldenberries have valuable organic acids and lycopene and pectin substances, known for their excellent antioxidant properties. Elements such as magnesium, zinc, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, vitamins A, and E have a beneficial effect on the body’s overall condition.
- Organic Cherries are full of valuable nutrients in both raw and dried state. They contain vitamins of group B, vitamins E, PP, and C. Furthermore, Cherries contains copper, potassium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, iron, and organic acids.
- Organic Dried cranberries contain dietary fiber, saturated fatty acids, vitamins B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, K, PP, C, E, calcium, sodium, manganese, potassium, copper, phosphorus, zinc, iron, and magnesium. They retain all the beneficial properties of fresh berries. Besides, these useful qualities that do not go away during processing.
How to Use Snack Mix
You can use this mix in the preparation of various dishes. Add to pastries, desserts, drinks, or serve as an independent snack with honey, milk, etc. Take the mix with you for a long trip or a hiking trip. This product does not take up much space and won’t leave you hungry. Give a handful of dried fruit to the student as a snack. Enough to eat just a handful of mix to saturate your body with many useful vitamins and minerals, but you should not overeat this product. Reusable zip packaging will keep the product fresh and tasty for a long time.