- — Vegan, Raw Unsalted Nuts
- — Very low in Cholesterol and Sodium
- — A Good Source of Dietary Fiber, Protein
- — Very Rich in Selenium, Manganese, Magnesium, Copper, Phosphorus, Thiamin, Rich in Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E and Vitamin C
Try our Keto Raw Nuts Mix; it includes five delicious ingredients: Pecans, Brazil Nuts, Macadamia Nuts, Walnuts, and Hazelnuts, all nuts are Raw and Unsalted. You can use Keto Raw Nuts Mix as a daily snack or as a kitchen ingredient.
Our mix is a perfect solution for people leading an active lifestyle, since all nuts in our mix a very nutritious, it will be great for active travelers. As all nuts have a large number of calories and fats, so Keto Raw Nuts Mix will be a good choice for people engaged in heavy physical labor.
Besides, nuts are very rich in essential minerals such as magnesium, selenium, copper, zinc and other useful elements. However, you should remember that because all nuts have a high nutrient saturation, you should not eat too many nuts a day. For an adult person daily norm is about 50 grams. It is also a good idea to combine nuts with fruits and vegetables.
1 servings per container
Serving size1 oz (28 g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Total carbohydrate 4g
Dietary fiber 2g
Total sugars 1g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
Vitamin E 1mg
Vitamin B6 0.1mg
Pantothenic Acid 0.2mg
Vitamin С 1mg
Vitamin K 1mcg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Pecans, Brazil Nuts, Macadamia Nuts, Walnuts, Hazelnuts
Warning: Contains Tree Nuts
Caution: May Contain Shell Fragments
Storage Time: Up to 18 months
Country of Origin: Pecans (USA), Brazil Nuts (Bolivia), Macadamia Nuts (South Africa), Walnuts (USA), Hazelnuts (Turkey)
Packaged in: USA
Store in: Cool, Dry Place
Allergy Info: Packaged in a Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts and Wheat