March 23, 2022 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Homemade Golden Milk Mix
How to make a simple anti-inflammatory golden milk mix with just 5 ingredients in 5 minutes! Perfect for golden milk and as a spice on savory vegetables, soups, and stews. Make some for yourself, or as a great homemade gift!
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Total Time: 5 min | Servings: 12
Calories: 36 | Total Fat: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Protein: 1g
For the Golden Milk Mix:
- 1 cup coconut milk powder
- 1/3 cup turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp ginger powder
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Airtight container for storage
- Cardstock for printing the labels (download here)
For the Golden Milk:
- 1 tbsp Golden Milk Mix (recipe above)
- 1-2 tsp sweetener of choice (maple syrup/honey/stevia)
- 8 oz boiling water
To make Golden Milk Mix:
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and then transfer to an air-tight container
To make Golden Milk:
- Combine 1 tbsp of the Golden Milk Mix with 8 ounces of boiling water.
- Add 1-2 tsp sweetener of choice.
- Whisk and enjoy!
- Store mix in an airtight container in a cool, dry place until ready to be used. Mix can be stored for up to one year.
- Optional add-ins: ground nutmeg, ground cardamom, ground cloves