August 23, 2022 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Homemade Chai Spice Mix
A simple and easy Homemade Chai Spice recipe to use in latte, muffins, oatmeal, or anything you want to give a wonderful chai flavor. 3 minutes to make and just 6 ingredients!
Prep Time: 3 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Total Time: 3 min | Servings: ¼ cup
Calories: 16 | Total Fat: 0.3g | Fiber: 2.2g | Sugar: 0.1g | Protein: 0.3g
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground cardamom
- ½ tbsp ginger powder
- ½ tbsp clove powder
- ½ tbsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp finely ground black pepper
- In a jar or small bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Whisk to combine well.
- Add to smoothies, latte, muffins, banana bread, and so much more!
- Store in an airtight jar or container for up to 1 year.
Add your Homemade Chai Spice Mix to:
- Overnight Oats
- Hot Chocolate
- Iced Drinks
- Plant-Based Milk
- Energy Balls
- Candied Nuts
- Ice Cream
- Banana Bread
- Muffins (Try our Chai Spiced Quinoa Oat Muffins Recipe)