November 16, 2019 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Cozy Pumpkin Spice Matcha Latte
Get ready for a warm and comforting drink! This Pumpkin Spice Matcha Latte is a cozy hug in a cup, perfect for chilly days. This special mix of matcha and pumpkin spice creates a soothing and tasty blend that’s just right for fall. If you love matcha or pumpkin flavors, this latte is a must-try!
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Total time: 15 min | Servings: 2
- 2 tsp organic matcha green tea powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup hot water (not boiling)
- 1 cup almond milk (warm)
- 2 tsp organic virgin coconut oil
- In a blender, add all the ingredients together and blend for 45 seconds to a minute.
- Top with extra matcha or extra pumpkin spice and enjoy!
- If your matcha latte cools down in the blender, you can always add more hot water on top of it if you’d like it very hot.
- If you want to sweeten your latte, add a little maple or agave syrup.
- It’s important not to use boiling water as this can kill the flavor of the tea
This recipe adapted from Jessica In The Kitchen