Iced Maca Coffee
A refreshing morning elixir with maca infused coconut milk!
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min (+15 min cooling) | Total Time: 10 min | Servings: 1 glass
- 2 tsp coffee powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
- Place the coffee powder, maca powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and water in metal Turkish coffee pot (Cezve).
- Using a small spoon, stir briefly until just combined and place the pot on the stovetop.
- Slowly bring coffee mixture to a boil over medium heat. This will take 3-4 minutes, so keep a close watch.
- Let it cool.
- Add in coffee vanilla extract, coconut milk, and ice.
- Stir with a long spoon and enjoy immediately.