June 23, 2020 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Raspberry Dalgona Coffee Recipe
Enjoy this homemade recipe of Internet-famous Dalgona Whipped Coffee made with instant coffee and sugar and served over cold non-dairy milk. Make it a little bit healthier and add more fun with pink raspberry milk and pink raspberry-coffee whip:)
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10 min | Servings: 1
- 2 tbsp of instant coffee granules
- 2 tbsp of hot water
- 2 tbsp of cane sugar
- 2 tbsp raspberry powder
- Handful of ice
- 1 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- In a bowl, add in the coffee, cane sugar, and hot water.
- Whisk vigorously for around 5-8 minutes until thick and creamy.
- Add 1 tbsp raspberry powder. Whisk again and then set aside.
- Place the 1 tbsp raspberry powder and plant-based milk in a blender and blend until smooth and combined.
- Fill a glass with ice, and pour over the raspberry milk. Fill the glass with how much milk you like.
- Spoon the raspberry-coffee cream on top.
- Enjoy fresh and chilled!