June 28, 2019 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Quick and Easy Chocolate Vegan Mug Cake
Indulge in a delightful treat with this Quick and Easy Chocolate Vegan Mug Cake! This single-serving dessert is not only vegan-friendly but also ready in 1 minute! Satisfy your chocolate cravings without the fuss of traditional baking.
Prep Time: 20 sec | Cook Time: 40 sec | Total Time: 1 min | Servings: 1 serving
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vegan butter, melted
- 3 tbsp plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- In a mug, mix together flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Add melted butter and milk, then stir well.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Microwave for 40 seconds. Enjoy!
This recipe adapted from Nora Cooks