October 27, 2019 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Dark Chocolate Halloween Cookies
Let’s make a spooky and tasty treat! These Dark Chocolate Halloween Cookies have a super soft and black-as-night dark chocolate cookie base that is studded with colorful Vegan “M&M’s” Chocolate Candies.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Total Time: 20 min | Servings: 15 cookies
- 1/2 cup (112g) Vegan Butter
- 1 cup (200g) Brown Sugar
- 1 cup (125g) All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup (56g) Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3.5 oz (100g) Vegan Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup Vegan “M&M’s” Chocolate Candies
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the melted vegan butter and sugar. Add the melted dark chocolate and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, cacao powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix together well.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Line cookie baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the dough onto the cookie sheets. Don’t press them down, just leave them like that.
- Gently press “M&M’s” onto the cookies before baking so that bright candy shows!
- Bake in a 350° (F) oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the cookies are done/firm around the edges when pressed. They will still be soft in the middle and just a little puffed up.
- Remove from oven and cool cookies in the pans for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.