November 14, 2020 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Fall-Inspired Dark Chocolate Bark
You don’t have to eliminate desserts and sweets to be healthy. It’s just important to choose healthier options. This dark chocolate bark is loaded with delicious autumn spices, seeds, berries, and nuts.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Chilling Time: 1 hour | Total Time: 1 h 10 min | Servings: 12 pieces
- 2 1/2 cups organic cacao paste, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 6 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raw pistachios, shelled
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Chop a handful of pistachios, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, and goji berries; set aside.
- Melt cacao paste in the microwave, stirring every 20-30 seconds until smooth.
- Mix in honey, melted coconut oil, ginger powder, cinnamon, whole pistachios, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, and goji berries.
- Pour the mixture onto parchment paper on a baking sheet, spread it out, and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and the reserved chopped nuts and berries.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour to set.
- Break the chocolate into various pieces with your fingers.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for several weeks. Enjoy!
This recipe adapted from Cultured Guru