January 31, 2023 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Chocolate Dipped Dried Mango Snacks
These easy 4-ingredient Chocolate Dipped Mango Snacks are bursting with flavor! They combine the delightful crunch of salt flakes and roasted nuts, creating a chewy, tangy, and sweet treat.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Total Time: 15 min | Servings: 2-4
Calories: 86 | Total Fat: 4g | Sodium: 52mg | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 1g
- Melt the cacao paste wafers in the microwave using 20-30 second intervals, stirring well for the same amount of time between each interval until it’s fully melted.
- Dip half of each dried mango piece into the melted cacao paste.
- Sprinkle crushed cashews and a tiny pinch of salt flakes onto the coated mango pieces.
- Repeat this process for all the dried mango pieces, then chill them in the fridge for 10 minutes to set. Enjoy!
- Store your delicious snacks in an airtight container for up to a week.
Find more healthy treats recipes in our previous posts:
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced Nuts
- Homemade Vitamin Gummy Bears
- Matcha Pistachio Ice Pops
- Chocolate Amaranth Crunch Bites
- Mango Chia Breakfast Popsicles