January 31, 2023 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Chocolate Dipped Dried Mango Snacks
These simple 4-ingredient Chocolate Dipped Mango Snacks are loaded with flavor! A little crunch from salt flakes and roasted nuts bring it all together. Delightfully chewy, tart, and sweet!
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Total Time: 15 min | Servings: 2-4
Calories: 86 | Total Fat: 4g | Sodium: 52mg | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 1g
- 10 pieces dried mango
- 1 oz cacao paste wafers
- 2 tbsp roasted cashews, crushed
- ½ tsp salt flakes
- Melt the cacao paste wafers in the microwave in 20-30 second intervals and stir well for an equal amount of time between each interval until it’s completely melted.
- Dip 1/2 of each dried mango into the cacao paste.
- Sprinkle it with crushed cashews and a tiny sprinkle of salt flakes.
- Repeat the process with all the pieces of dried mango, then place in the fridge to set for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Find more healthy treats recipes in our previous posts:
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced Nuts
- Homemade Vitamin Gummy Bears
- Matcha Pistachio Ice Pops
- Chocolate Amaranth Crunch Bites
- Mango Chia Breakfast Popsicles