April 13, 2022 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Chocolate Kamut Granola
This is the easiest healthy chocolate granola recipe that’s oil-free, low in sugar, and ready in under 30 minutes! Feel free to customize this recipe with your favorite nuts, seeds, and dried fruit.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Total Time: 25 min | Servings: 4
Calories: 292 | Total Fat: 8.5g | Fiber: 5.4g | Sugar: 7.3g | Protein: 6.6g
- 2 cups kamut flakes
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup dried bing cherries
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sacha inchi protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the kamut, walnuts, cherries, cocoa powder, protein powder and salt. Drizzle in the maple syrup. Stir until combined.
- Scoop the granola onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 min, stirring halfway.
- Let cool for 15 min before serving.
Feel free to use rolled oats instead of kamut.