Crunchy Mulberry Granola
An easy homemade crunchy granola recipe is a healthy option for any breakfast or snack. Made with gluten-free rolled oats, mulberries, and maple syrup as a natural sweetener.
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 20 min | Total time: 25 min | Servings: 6
- 3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried white mulberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Pour all dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, add all wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Spread on a cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir the granola. Put back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.