May 10, 2019 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Homemade Crunchy Mulberry Granola
Start your day with a burst of homemade goodness! This Crunchy Mulberry Granola is a delightful blend of wholesome oats, crunchy nuts, and sweet mulberries. It’s not only a delicious way to kick off your morning but also a versatile snack that adds a delightful crunch to your day.
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 20 min | Total time: 25 min | Servings: 6
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried white mulberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and toss until everything is coated.
- Spread the mixture onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Then, stir the granola and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool. Enjoy!
This recipe inspired by Sally’s Baking