May 31, 2022 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Chocolate Amaranth Crunch Bites
Crispy, satisfying Chocolate Amaranth Crunch Bites! Healthy sweet treat or a quick snack. Incredibly easy to make! You just need 4 ingredients and 30 minutes of your time.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Freezing Time: 20 min | Total Time: 30 min | Servings: 12 bites
Calories: 140 | Total Fat: 9g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Protein: 2g
- 1 ¼ cup (60g) popped amaranth
- 3 tbsp (22g) cacao powder
- 1/3 cup (80g) maple syrup
- 1/3 cup (72g) coconut oil, melted
- Place melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and cacao powder in a bowl and stir to make it smooth.
- Add the popped amaranth and mix it all together until the amaranth is well covered with the chocolate.
- Use an ice cream scoop to shape into a small bite, and arrange onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for at least 20 minutes. Enjoy!