November 19, 2022 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Pumpkin Pie Spiced Nuts
Pumpkin pie spiced nuts are the perfect fall treat. Made with a mix of your favorite nuts and a generous amount of pumpkin spice, these sweet and savory nuts are perfect for holiday gifting!
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 40 min | Total Time: 45 min | Servings: 2 cups
Calories: 320 | Total Fat: 24g | Sodium: 51mg | Sugar: 11g | Protein: 8g
- 2 cups of mixed raw nuts
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat the oven to 300ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the egg white, white sugar, coconut sugar, and spices. Whisk to combine.
- Add in the nuts, and toss until they’re evenly coated.
- Spread evenly on the baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Once cooled, store in a sealed container.