July 21, 2021 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Mango Chia Breakfast Popsicles
Sweet, creamy, colorful, and impossible to limit yourself to just one! These mango chia pudding popsicles are going to be your new favorite summer treat! Perfect nutritious breakfast or healthy snack.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Freezing Time: 5 hours | Total Time: 5 hours 10 min | Servings: 12 popsicles
For the chia pudding layer:
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 6 tbsp white chia seeds (you can use black chia seeds as well)
- 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
For the mango yogurt layer:
- 1 tbsp organic mango powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 cups coconut yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Combine chia pudding ingredients in a bowl or jug, whisk well and refrigerate for at least an hour (or overnight).
- Combine mango layer ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the mango layer into the molds and top with a chia pudding layer.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- To remove the popsicles submerge the bottom of the popsicle mold (up to the edge of the top) in room-temperature water for 10-15 seconds, then gently pull to release.