June 07, 2019 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Dairy-Free Mango Cashew Yogurt
Treat yourself to the delightful creaminess of homemade dairy-free mango cashew yogurt. This vegan-friendly yogurt blends the tropical sweetness of mangoes with the nutty richness of cashews, creating a delicious and wholesome option for breakfast or a tasty snack.
Prep Time: 5 min (+8 hours soaking) | Cook Time: 0 min (+30 min freezing) | Total Time: 35 min | Servings: 3
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup rice milk
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 ripe mango + more for topping
- Shredded coconut, for toppning
- Lemon zest, for topping
- Put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Blend until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Pour the “yogurt” into a jar or container.
- Let it cool in the fridge for 30 min.
- Add ripe mango, coconut flakes, and lemon zest on top.
- You can keep the “yogurt” in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy!
This recipe adapted from Cocoon Cooks