August 31, 2020 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Cold Cucumber Yogurt Soup with Cannellini Beans
This is a blended soup recipe featuring cucumbers, cannellini beans, Greek yogurt, and fresh herbs. It’s ideal for a revitalizing starter or a nutritious midday meal.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Chill Time: 1 hour | Total Time: 1 hour 10 min | Servings: 4
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- 4 tbsp dill fronds, chopped
- 1/2 cup cannellini beans, cooked
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- juice of 1/2 lemon, or to taste
- sea salt + black pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients for the soup into a powerful blender and blend until almost smooth. You may have to stop a few times and scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula.
- Taste and add more lemon juice or salt/pepper if necessary.
- Chill well and then serve in small bowls with cucumber sticks, walnuts, and dill. Enjoy!
This recipe adapted from Closet Cooking