April 06, 2020 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Vegan Dragon Fruit Cheesecake
It is a bright creamy cashew cheesecake using beautiful dragon fruit powder – perfect healthy pink coloring agent for raw desserts.
Prep Time: 15 min (+8 hours for soaking) | Cook Time: 20 min (+4 hours for chilling) | Total Time: 35 min | Servings: 12 slices
- 1 cup oat flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp lucuma powder (optional)
- 1 tsp red dragon fruit powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cacao butter melted
- 2 cups cashews (soaked overnight and drained)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cacao butter (melted)
- 1/2 banana
- 1tsp red dragon fruit powder
- 1 tsp coconut butter (soft)
- red dragon fruit powder
- fresh raspberries/strawberries
- For the crust mix all ingredients in a bowl until you end up with a soft but workable dough. Line your loaf tin with parchment paper and press in the dough evenly using your hand. Transfer to the freezer while preparing the cheesecake layer.
- For the cheesecake layer add all ingredients to your high-speed blender/food processor and blend away. Grab your loaf tin form the freezer and pour in the cheesecake mousse. Chill for 4 or more hours, until it is chilled and has firmed up.
- Serve topped with dragon fruit powder and fresh raspberries or strawberries.