March 02, 2019 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Apricot Coconut Energy Balls
These delightful bites made from dried apricots, walnuts, and coconut are a guilt-free treat to satisfy your sweet cravings. They also freeze beautifully for later enjoyment.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Servings: 18 small balls
- 2 cups dried apricots
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, divided
- 1 tbsp of lemon zest
- 1 tbsp maple ѕуruр
- Put apricots in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. You can also chop them finely with a knife.
- Add walnuts, 1/4 cup shredded coconut, lemon zest, and maple syrup. Process until it forms a cohesive mixture.
- Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls and coat them with remaining shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 min before serving, or store in the freezer for later enjoyment. Enjoy!
This recipe adapted from A House In The Hills