January 11, 2022 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Homemade Raffaello Coconut Balls
These sweet and delicious Homemade Raffaello Coconut Balls with condensed milk and almonds make for a great quick dessert or even as an edible present! They are extremely easy to make and only uses 3 simple ingredients.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Chilling Time: 1 hour | Total Time: 1 hour 15 min | Servings: 18 balls
Calories: 272 | Total Fat: 24g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 9g
- 2 cups (190g) cups organic shredded coconut + more for rolling
- 1 can (14 oz) (400ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 18 organic blanched almonds
- In a bowl, place 2 cups shredded coconut and add the entire can of condensed milk.
- Mix it and let sit for a few minutes until the coconut absorbs the milk.
- If the mixture seems to be too wet, add a little bit more coconut flakes.
- Using your wet hands, make the mixture’s dollops and roll them between your hands to make a ball.
- Insert an almond in the middle of each ball.
- Prepare a plate with shredded coconut for rolling the balls on it.
- Roll each ball in the shredded coconut until covered.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving or keep them in the freezer in an airtight container.