June 07, 2019 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Vegan Mango Cashew Yogurt
Prep Time: 5 min (+4 hours soaking) | Cook Time: 10 min (+30 min freezing) | Total Time: 15 min | Servings: 3
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for a minimum of 4 hours, washed and drained
- 1/2 cup rice milk
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 ripe mango
- Combine all of the “yogurt” ingredients in your high-speed blender.
- Blend for a couple of minutes or until you get a silky rich cream. Pause as many time as is necessary to scrape down the sides and fold any remaining chunks of cashews into the cream.
- Transfer the “yogurt” into a jar or airtight container.
- Allow cooling in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
- Top with ripe mango, coconut flakes, and lemon zest.
- Store the “yogurt” in the fridge for up to 3 days.