April 20, 2021 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Rosemary Cashew Flour Biscuits
Welcome to our kitchen, where we’re about to whip up a batch of Rosemary Cashew Flour Biscuits. These biscuits are a unique blend of earthy rosemary and rich cashews. Whether you’re looking for a delightful breakfast or a tasty side dish, these biscuits have got you covered. Let’s get started!
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Total Time: 35 min | Servings: 8 biscuits
- 1 ½ cups cashew flour
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a bowl, combine cashew flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Add the egg and butter, then mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the cheese and rosemary until everything’s well combined.
- Shape small portions of the dough into balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten each biscuit gently with your hand.
- Bake for 15-20 min until they turn a lovely golden brown and feel firm to the touch. Enjoy your homemade biscuits!
This recipe inspired by Thrive Market