May 19, 2019 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Spicy Rosemary Roasted Brazil Nuts
Spicy Rosemary Roasted Brazil Nuts are dead simple to make and will fill your kitchen with a wonderful aroma.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Total Time: 20 min | Servings: 4
- 2 cups raw Brazil nuts
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F (200 C)
- Place Brazil nuts in a bowl and add rosemary.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and cayenne pepper, tossing to coat evenly and completely.
- Cover baking sheet with baking paper. Pour nuts onto baking paper and spread evenly in a single layer.
- Place in oven and roast for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature before eating.