June 27, 2018 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Roasted New Potatoes with Asparagus
Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 40 minutes | Total Time 45 minutes | 4 Servings
- 1 kg new potatoes (cut into quarters)
- 300 g asparagus (cut into 4 pieces)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C / 390F.
- In a large roasting tin, add the potatoes, dried basil, dried oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper, olive oil and toss to coat fully before roasting for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add the asparagus with a little extra olive oil, if needed. Toss to coat and cook for a further 20 minutes.
- Season with fresh parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!