April 27, 2020 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Dried Fig Overnight Oats
No time for breakfast? No problem! Prepare these Dried Fig Overnight Oats at night (it won’t take you more than 5 minutes!) and wake up to a satisfying nutritious breakfast that you can eat at home or take it to go.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min (+8 hours for refrigeration) | Total Time: 10 min | Servings: 2 jars
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 6 dried figs chopped
- Coconut chips
- Your favorite granola
- Place oats in a mason jar.
- Add maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt to the almond milk and stir.
- Pour milk over the oats and refrigerate covered overnight.
- Serve with dried figs, coconut chips, and granola.