March 10, 2020 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Cacao Nibs&Goji Berry Muesli
Delicious homemade muesli with plump and soft goji berries and a mild chocolate flavor.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min (+ 2 hours for refrigeration) | Total Time: 10 min | Servings: 4
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried goji berries
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup coconut chips
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Slivered almonds for serving
- Stir together the oats, goji berries, cacao nibs, and coconut in a large bowl.
- Pour in the milk. Then add the maple syrup and cinnamon. Stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, up to 24 hours.
- Serve well chilled, sprinkled with slivered almonds.