December 28, 2020 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Non-Alcoholic Spiced Holiday Sangria
This non-alcoholic sangria, flavored with spices, oranges, and cranberries, is a delicious mocktail recipe that everyone can enjoy during holiday parties.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Chilling Time:4 hrs | Total Time: 4 hrs 10 min | Servings: 4 glasses
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup of sparkling water
- lime juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 orange, sliced
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole star anise
- 8 cardamom pods, lightly crushed
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- Start with a pitcher of ice. Add the orange, cranberries, and spices to a pitcher, along with the lime juice.
- Pour in the cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, and sparkling water.
- Stir to combine.
- Chill at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Pour equally into four glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish each with a slice of orange, more cranberries, star anise, and a cinnamon stick.