December 07, 2018 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Vibrant Winter Salad
This salad is both seasonal and vibrant, offering a delightful mix of flavors and colors. Don’t let winter stop you from enjoying fresh salads!
- Half of the thinly sliced red cabbage
- 8 oz baby arugula
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- One sliced green apple
- Sea salt, to taste
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- In a large salad bowl, combine the thinly sliced red cabbage, baby arugula, pumpkin seeds, pomegranate seeds, and sliced green apple.
- Season the salad with a pinch of sea salt, to taste.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, freshly squeezed lime juice, and grated fresh ginger. Adjust the lime juice and ginger to taste.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- Toss everything together until the salad is well coated with the dressing.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your refreshing Winter Rainbow Salad!