July 01, 2018 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Strawberry Cucumber Salad
This is a refreshing salad that is low in calories and high in beneficial nutrients. Strawberry cucumber salad is great in hydrating the body and good for cleansing the guts. It has a crunchy sweet taste and immensely delicious.
Prep Time 15 minutes | Cook Time 0 minutes | Total Time 15 minutes | 4 Servings
- 1/3 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup slivered red onion
- 1/3 cup diced cucumber (about ½ large)
- 1 tsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- pinch kosher salt
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine strawberries, onions, cucumbers, mint, basil, lime juice, and salt.
- Lightly drizzle with balsamic glaze and finish with slivered almonds.
- Serve and enjoy!