August 06, 2018 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Guacamole with a Pea Twist
Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 5 minutes | Total Time 10 minutes | Servings 2 cups
- 2 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro or celery leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp sriracha
- sea salt, to taste
- In a blender or food processor, combine the peas, crushed garlic, fresh lime juice, and ground cumin.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add chopped tomato, green onions, fresh cilantro or celery leaves, sriracha, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Mix everything together.
- Serve and enjoy your green pea guacamole!
This recipe slightly adapted from Forks Over Knives