Beet Carrot&Apple Salad
Nothing beats deliciously raw and fresh salad especially this beet, carrot and apple salad. It provides colorful jewel-like beets, crunchy carrots, and sweet-tart apples. It is full of texture, awesome flavor and great nutrients.
Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes | Total Time 15 minutes | 6 Servings
- 2 beets small, raw, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 carrots small, roughly chopped
- 2 green apples cored and roughly chopped
- juice of 1/2 lemons
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- Shred the beets, carrots, and apples. Use a food processor fitted with a shredding blade or use a box grater. Place the shredded beets, carrots, and apples into a large bowl.
- Cut the lemon open and squeeze out the juice into the bowl. Be sure you don’t put any seeds into the salad.
- Add the olive oil and salt.
- Toss the salad well until everything is evenly combined.
- Keeps in the fridge for up to 3 days.