September 10, 2018 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Beet Carrot&Apple Salad
There’s nothing quite like a refreshing and raw salad, and this one with beets, carrots, and apples is a real winner. You’ll enjoy the vibrant colors of the beets, the satisfying crunch of the carrots, and the sweet-tartness of the apples. It’s a salad that’s not only bursting with texture and amazing flavors but also loaded with healthy nutritious!
Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes | Total Time 15 minutes | 6 Servings
- 2 raw beets, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 green apples, cored and roughly chopped
- juice of 1/2 lemons
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- Place the chopped beets, carrots, and apples in a mixing bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the chopped ingredients in the bowl.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil over the salad mixture.
- Sprinkle 3/4 tsp of sea salt evenly over the ingredients.
- Toss the salad thoroughly to ensure all the flavors and ingredients are well combined.
- Once everything is mixed well, your Beet, Carrot, and Apple Salad is ready to serve. Enjoy this colorful and nutritious salad as a healthy side dish or a refreshing snack!
This recipe slightly adapted from Stupid Easy Paleo