August 03, 2020 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Millet Flour Mini Pancakes Cereal
Enjoy a delightful breakfast experience with Millet Flour Mini Pancakes Cereal, a miniaturized twist on classic pancakes that’s as cute as it is delicious.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Total Time: 15 min | Servings: 2
- 1 cup organic millet flour
- 2 tbsp organic coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or any other plant-based milk)
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until well blended.
- Heat a non-stick pan or skillet on medium heat.
- Transfer the pancake batter into a piping bag or squeeze bottle, sealing it tightly. Cut off a small piece from the tip of the bag.
- Squeeze small, coin-sized circles of pancake batter onto the hot pan.
- Cook the mini pancakes for 1 to 2 min until the top is set and bubbles appear. Then, gently flip and cook for another 20 to 30 seconds. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve right away with your favorite berries and a drizzle of maple syrup. Enjoy!
This recipe adapted from Country Hill Cottage