July 12, 2021 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Mini Frozen Key Lime Pies
These cute little no-bake key lime pies are the perfect cold dessert for hot days. So delicious and refreshing and one step away from being ice cream.
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Freezing Time: 3 hours | Total Time: 3 hours 20 min | Servings: 12 mini pies
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 2 cups coconut whipped cream
- 1 tsp lime powder
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and coconut sugar in a food processor and pulse until fine.
- Add melted butter, pulse to combine.
- Divide into 12 cup silicone muffin tins and press down.
- Fold together yogurt, coconut whipped cream, and lime powder.
- Divide among muffin cups.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Top with additional coconut whipped cream and lime zest.