July 12, 2021 · Written by Foodtolive Team
Mini Frozen Key Lime Pies
These cute little no-bake key lime pies are the perfect cold dessert for hot days. So delicious and refreshing and one step away from being ice cream.
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Freezing Time: 3 hours | Total Time: 3 hours 20 min | Servings: 12 mini pies
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 2 cups coconut whipped cream
- 1 tsp lime powder
- Put graham cracker crumbs and coconut sugar into a food processor. Pulse until they become fine.
- Pour in the melted butter and pulse again to mix everything.
- Now, take this mixture and divide it into 12 cup silicone muffin tins. Press it down firmly.
- Mix yogurt, coconut whipped cream, and lime powder by gently folding them together.
- Next, divide this mixture among the muffin cups.
- Place them in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- When they’re ready to serve, add a dollop of extra coconut whipped cream and some lime zest on top. Enjoy!
This recipe adapted from Eat At Our Table